Thursday, November 4, 2010

Virtual Artist: bltvioak

Untitled





Untitled




Untitled




Untitled



 Untitled



 Untitled




Untitled





Untitled




Untitled



 Untitled


Untitled




Untitled




Untitled


When I first started to play on Polyvore few Artists really caught my eye.
Vera aka bltvioak was one of them.
Her style is truly unique, her sets so beautiful and striking.
She is an Architect from Greece and when it comes to style, proportions and colors leave it to an architect. To fully understand the creative process you must visit her site on Polyvore
just click here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1702224 
Nothing is what it seams..... the sets that I selected from her extensive collection are made by creating layers and layers, they are built, not only arranged.
I always joke with her telling that if I was the Head of a Fashion Firm she would already be the Creative Media Director because her style is so powerful and refined.
I would have her build my runway sets, I would have her create my invitations, brochures, advertising campaign, nothing this GAL cannot do.
Vera you are one of the Polyvore Pillars,  a true visionary.
 You create such a modern and futuristic style that is so much in fashion.
 It will be fun to just see how far will you go.... I predict faaaar...

Untitled
Please Sign the GUEST BOOK
by posting a small comment for Vera

All sets are made by bltviak posted under her permission
please visit her site for more extraordinary sets
be respectful of other people creativity