Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gray Chic Nail Lacquers




Gray is chic!
my friend manicurelover could have not selected better




YSL
"Storm Grey"



Estee Lauder
"Wild Violet pure color"
19$  at Nordstrom



"Spring Look"
Dior
Nordstrom Exclusive
21$




"Black Pearl"
Chanel
24$




"Chinchilly"
Essie


Debora Lipmann
"Walking up in Las Vegas"
16$


Sephora by O.P.I
"Urban Ballerina"
9.50$ at Sephora.com

while at Sephora shop for the QUICK DRY DROPS
by O.P.I
they cost 14$ you will be amazed, they changed my life!

Wear tons of silver bracelets, diamonds are good too !
Short square nails are a must, pair il with black or taupe.
I actually like to wear it with a cream blouse too.


for more ManicureLover please visit:



Thank you Darling!


Gwyneth Paltrow



Victoria Beckham
thanks of hipgirly.com

.