Wednesday, October 12, 2011

L'OBJET


yes! I am obsessed
L'Objet is one of my very favorite of all times.
I first saw these incredible items at
Bergdorf's Goodman in New York
few years back and ever since
I started collecting them.





Elad Yfrach is a visionary creative mind
he combines sophistication and elegance.
Everything he touches he transorms it
into an Objet of Art


New "Perlee" dining set
so pretty for the up coming  holydays.
Not produced  in mass quantity the china is made in France.




A selection of new products now you can buy on line,
so convenient to see the all collection and compare
the designs that more suits your home.



The Pagodas salt cellars are among my very favorite
"Spice Jewels" Collection
is a dream come true for any hostess.




These are going to grace my Thanksgiving table
the Pine Cone Salt and Pepper
ohhh...divine!



Any occasion is a good one to give a L'Objet piece.

now you can shop online as I do