Monday, November 14, 2011

Thanksgiving Decorating Ideas part I


R.S.V.P.
even if Thankgsgiving is a Family Affair
a nice invitation is always welcome,
these are mine for this year


I stay a bit away from the orange pumkins,
I selected mini white ones and I mixed them
with bronze ornaments.


To grace the table settings:
Orange VIP ribbons and Jay Strongwater pieces
I will use to decorate the napkings and as name place card.
From Neiman Marcus.  


No New York visit is complete if you do not
pay a visit to the Home Decor Floor at BERGDORF GOODMAN
possibly the BEST department store in the Planet.
It is a mecca for home decor ideas and key items.
This year L'Objet presented a sublime line of new products:


photo courtesy of AD magazine via Lindsay Hair Blog


White Cinderella Pumpkin
is the main focus of my table decoration.


Ribbons of all kinds....Michaels in the USA
has an amazing selection.
I also use Martha Stewart yarn to add in the mix.


I dash with some of my Christmas ornaments
to add a little charisma to my Thanksgiving Table,
after all we will celebrate in Milano....
faremo una bella figura

Like my dear friend BZV said it is important to
keep attention to details when you prepare a table.
With a large budget or a tight economy budget
your creativity will be the biggest asset. Use it.